Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi

Welcome. You have been accepted to our private academy. Hope you enjoy it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ILuvKaoru

ILuvKaoru

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Music Room   Music Room EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 pm

This room is in the back of the house. On the back wall, there is a banner that says "55 GAPS". There's a drumset, two microphones, and an electric guitar connected to an amp. One of the microphones is in front of the drumset, and the guitar is on a stool. The other microphone is in front of the guitar.
Back to top Go down
ILuvKaoru

ILuvKaoru

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Hidaka walks in and grabs the guitar. She sits on the stool and sings into the mic as she strums. "Grew up in a small town, and when the rain would fall down, I'd just stare out my window... Dreaming of what could be, and if I'd end up happy, I would pray... Tryin' hard to reach out, but when I tried to speak out, felt like no one could hear me. Wanted to belong here, but something felt so wrong here, so I prayed... I could breakaway..." She sings louder at this part. "I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! Ill do what it takes, till I touch the sky! I gotta.. make a wish, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway... Out of the darkness and into the sun! But I won't forget of the ones that I love, I gotta..."
Hidaka not knowing, Hikyuu stands at the threshold of the door, twinkles in her blood red eyes and her full-white, black-tipped ears twitching. She smiles widely, showing half of her teeth, including her sharp incisors. She leans against the wall, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
ILuvKaoru

ILuvKaoru

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:44 am

Hikyuu sighed and grasped the drumsticks. She tapped the drums quietly until a good beat entered her mind, then she started doing that loud, fast beat. She nodded her head as her hands flew across the drums. The sticks were her weapons, and the drumset her enemy. She almost seemed to be attacking the drums, the way her face was so incredibly serious. She was focusing completely, eyes closed and going only by her ears, which were twitching to the beat. Sweat drenched her face after a while, but her hands were unrelenting. She continued on and on, enjoying the sound of the drums. A small smile broke out on her overly serious face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Room
Page 1 of 1