Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi

Welcome. You have been accepted to our private academy. Hope you enjoy it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Need Of Venting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RueEtal

In Need Of Venting Empty
PostSubject: In Need Of Venting   In Need Of Venting EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:49 pm

It seems as if every place I go has the same people. There; They have those stupid "I love everything" idiots who couldn't care less about characters with no friends. I'm sorry, but what is role play if you're not even mentioned? And here? Eh, I'm just there. And, again, not mentioned. Funny eh? I'll probably just end up leaving this place too. At least on other sites people acknowledge that there's this character in need of gossip. I mean, who wouldn't gossip about my kick-*ss character?
Back to top Go down
Daimon

In Need Of Venting Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Venting   In Need Of Venting EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 am

Well, with your 3 posts, have you made an effort? You know, get your character out there.
Back to top Go down
ILuvKaoru

ILuvKaoru

In Need Of Venting Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Venting   In Need Of Venting EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 am

You haven't really RPed. How are people supposed to mention you if they haven't met your char yet?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

In Need Of Venting Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Venting   In Need Of Venting EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Tell me where your character is and Ill or sayomi will go there and meet him!
Back to top Go down
https://ouranrp.forumotion.com
RueEtal

In Need Of Venting Empty
PostSubject: No different.   In Need Of Venting EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Really? You're all exactly the same people I didn't like there. Isn't that funny. You guys have the same personalities, I don't NEED to role play in order to see that. And as for the three posts, my character isn't exactly the friendly type. In fact thats the problem with these sites. You guys all react the same to my character. Its just like school. I don't get mentioned, I don't get seen I suppose. No, maybe I didn't make an effort. But I don't have to to make a judgement here.
Back to top Go down
Daimon

In Need Of Venting Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Venting   In Need Of Venting EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 pm

You know, you could've just left instead of actually making a topic abou it. If you knew and thought we all had the same personality you hated then leave. But nooo you want attention because you don't get any.

I'm so sowwry. /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
RueEtal

In Need Of Venting Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Venting   In Need Of Venting EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 pm

I know what sarcasm is, idiot. I wasn't born yesterday.
And on the other hand, I posted it hoping someone who actually got this would reply. But whatever, apparently I can't find these kind of people here. I'll be gone now.
Back to top Go down
Daimon

In Need Of Venting Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Venting   In Need Of Venting EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Bye bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Need Of Venting Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Venting   In Need Of Venting Empty

Back to top Go down

In Need Of Venting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi  :: OOC :: Random-
Jump to: