Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi

Welcome. You have been accepted to our private academy. Hope you enjoy it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DownStairs Library.

Go down 
+4
Anju999
Yuki-chan
Rena
Nanaka
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanaka

Nanaka

DownStairs Library. Empty
PostSubject: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:25 pm

This is the DownStairs library.
The story books are here
Back to top Go down
Nanaka

Nanaka

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Nanaka walks in, and takes a seat. She looks around. I'll look around later. She grins.
Back to top Go down
Nanaka

Nanaka

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Nanaka takes out a book, and starts to read.
Back to top Go down
Rena

Rena

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Theo walked in and wandered around, looking for something to read.
Back to top Go down
Rena

Rena

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Upon finding a book she liked, Theo checked it out and left the Library.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-chan

Yuki-chan

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm

* walks in to the door realizing her hair was wet * I don't think it would be a good idea to walk in here with wet hair... but either way... It looks like the library at home... * smiles and walks away going to the last room she see's *
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Anju looked around curiously, not knowing what to do since today was a lazy day. As she continued to walk around she realized it silly to just be bored.

"when one is bored the person them-self are boring." Anju stated smiling a little. "i don't want to be boring." She said then sat down thinking, letting her head rest on her open palm.
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Anju had finally decided she would just read, maybe then she wouldn't be so bored and find something to do. Maybe it would even pass the time, reading always had a way of playing up time for her.

"It's decided then." She breathed getting out of her comfortable chair and started to look around the many rows of books; thinking of what would catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto Tsukiyomi

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:22 pm

He walked in as his ear twitched.

"Yoru . . ."

"Y-yes Ikuto??"

"Let's go get you some sardines." He sighed and walked out.

"YAY! YAY! Sardines!" Yoru cheered floating quickly with Ikuto.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Sayomi walks in listening to her ipod she sits on the ground leaning her back on the back of a chair
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Sayomi sighed grabbing a book and walking out
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Anju walked in quietly while yawning to herself; she blinked then looked around the room seeming rather amused.

"I wonder what i should do today." She muttered to herself and ignored all the other students around her to find at least one book that looked interesting. Some of the books here were useless really, a lot about romance. Which Anju found a waste of time when she had better things to do. "Mythology." She whispered pulling out a book and flipped through the pages as she walked back to the door but paused.

"Maybe i should just stay here." She sighed in agreement to her suggestion and went to a quite busy table with people chattering about gossip. Mostly girls talking about the host club, such a silly topic. You'd think by now it would be boring.
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Anju continued to read although she was slightly distracted to the conversations everyone was having, it was making her a little frustrated she couldn't focus on reading. Even when she has found a good book in this library. Never the less she ignored them continuously then got lost into reading her book again.

"You know Tamaki right??" A girl squeeled.

"He's soo dreamy!" One sighed in daydream.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Sayomi walks into the library with the book that she had grabbed the other day. Seeing Anju she walked over to the table. "Hi Anju" Sayomi said sitting next to her and looking at the book that Anju had 'cool book choice.'
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Anju blinked looking away from her book to see Sayomi was there, a smile formed on her face.

"Hi Sayomi, what brings you here?" She asked curiously while looking to her book.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 pm

"I was gonna return his book." Sayomi said holding up a book titled The History of Wicca "And get another one. You?"
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:30 pm

"I was just looking for something to read, but so far i can't while listening to all their gossiping." Anju sighed glancing over to the squealing girls chatting about The host club among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Sayomi sticks her tongue out at them "Hey I heard about a quiet place the other day. Its some abandoned class room. Supposed to be haunted, Wanna go?"
(sorry helping my lil sis get a cookie)
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Anju nodded excitedly and closed her book.

"I'm ready to go, i want to see this 'haunted' classroom." She smirked in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Maru peered out of sayomis bag and did a character change causing fluffy black wings to appear on her back
"Mkay lets go and leave these FREAKS" she said aiming the last word at the gossiping girls and scooting her chair out. She stuck her tongue out at the other girls before walking out of the library.

Last edited by Sayomi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Anju smirked lightly and hurried out while seeing the shocked expression on their faces, but soon they went back to their gossiping as Anju left following Sayomi.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Kyouya calmly walked in, notebook under his arm and a cool and collected look on his face. Several girls squealed as he passed. He pushed his glasses up in a cool fashion so that the light covered his eyes. He sat down and opened his notebook, immediately jotting stuff down.
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Anju jogged in past Kyouya then immediately started to collect books getting a large stack of books and plopped them on a table startling a group of students.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Kyouya blinked up at her, but because of the light reflecting off his glasses, it was unseen. He looked back down, ignoring the swooning girls.
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Anju blinked and looked at the titles of the books then stared.

"DA-" She stopped herself because the librarian looked at her as she was going to shout, but she smiled nervously and put away the stack of books scowling. As soon as she heard the swooning girls Anju pulled out a pen and secretly threw the pen at one of them.

"Ah!" She squealed and looked around frantically but sighed forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. Empty

Back to top Go down

DownStairs Library.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next