Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi

Welcome. You have been accepted to our private academy. Hope you enjoy it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DownStairs Library.

Go down 
+4
Anju999
Yuki-chan
Rena
Nanaka
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anju999

Anju999

DownStairs Library. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:23 pm

She nodded.

"there are shows on that program like 'Monsters inside me'. Which is typically a person living with parasites and getting all sick etc. There is more learning about diseases and how people look for a cure, there is one that makes me think. It's 'i didn't know i was pregnant'." She paused rubbing her chin. "How can someone not know they are pregnant?!" She blurted waving around her arms for a moment.

"But i think that idea of dressing up as an animal would be interesting. Tamaki as a Inu king, you as a sly black cat. The twins as Siamese twin cats. honey could dress up as cake for all i care." She continued.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:27 pm

(LOL Inu king... -Tamaki puppy dog eyes- xD And then Siamese cats... I could soooo see them singing that xD)
He blinked at her, then looked back at the wall, uninterested. Me, a cat? A picture of his as a chibi with a black cat suit on and him going "Nyaa~!" with a paw out made his eyebrow twitch. Annoying nekos...
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 pm

(hey!!! And Kyouya would be so awesome like that XD
actually not exactly as you described more.....serious or kyouya like)

Last edited by Sayomi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Anju paused seeing his expression then blinked.

"why do people call you 'the shadow king'?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:31 pm

He sighed. "Probably because Tamaki refers to me as 'Mommy'. Either that or the fact that I basically rule over the club. If it weren't for me, we would never have themes; I leave hints for Tamaki here or there. He pick up eventually." His tone was bored, and his eyes stared unblinking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Anju nodded slowly.

"so your the brains of the whole thing? Smart." She commented and tilted her head then waved her hand in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 pm

He blinked at her. "Nani?"
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Anju looked at him for a moment then sighed.

"you looked to be spacing out." she paused. "or just really deep in thought." Anju looked around to see most of the girls were gone and smiled content then relaxed her composure. "Your fan-girls get really vicious when they see you chatting with another girl."
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 pm

He put on his evil smirk. "Probably because I was..." He sighed. "Yes, they do."

(My ears were bleeding earlier...)
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:39 pm

(for real? or because of the fan-girls)

She nodded then sighed.

"i'm sickened being the same gender as them." Anju crossed her arms. "What were you thinking about?" She asked casually, like she would to any other person.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 pm

(No, really. My mom made me put earrings in the other day, and I wasn't used to it. And then I couldn't get them out! And they hurt like a sonnabitch. So earlier my mom to get them out, and it turned out that, because I wasn't used to it, my ears swelled up and my earrings tried to implant themselves into my ears. And then my ears were bleeding.)

"Oh, nothing important," he said, smirking at Anju.
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:43 pm

she grew a little uncomfortable at his smirk then shifted her gaze to the wall.

"O-oh." She muttered then looked to him again. "what do you other than calculating or anything to do with the host club?"

(ow! thats why i don't wear them, only once in a when i have to >.<)
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:44 pm

He shrugged, his smirk disappearing. "Study. I want to able to surpass my older brothers."
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Anju nodded then blinked.

"Is that a goal of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm

He nodded. "I suppose so."
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:48 pm

"Well then i hope you do." she smiled to him in encouragement. She flinched feeling something hit her head and looked to the direction to see girls hiding behind a table. She looked down to see a crumbled paper, then Anju opened and read it aloud.

"What does . .Kyouya look for . . . in girl?" She read then flinched. "i'm not asking for you people!" She through the paper back at them, and it hit the forehead of one girl sending her plopping on her back. The girls then all scurried away.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 pm

He blinked at Anju. "Nani...?"
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:52 pm

She sighed and walked to get the paper then walked back to Kyouya and pulled at his arm making him open his hand and put the crumbled paper in his grasp.

"Merry christmas from your ladies."
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 pm

He read the paper and sweatdropped. I'm not interested in anyone, so I wouldn't know...
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Anju shook her head in disbelief.

"Pathetic." She commented then looked to him. "I don't know how you put up with them."
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:55 pm

He shrugged and balled the paper up, then opened his notebook and jotted something down. "I don't know either." He closed his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:57 pm

"Maybe you have super powers." She commented calmly and poked him. "Hmm . . ." She looked to the finger she poked him with.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 pm

He blinked at her finger, then looked at her face. Then at the finger. Then back to her face. Back and forth. Back and forth. Finally: "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:59 pm

She looked to him and shrugged. "i wanted to see if i would melt or something if i touched you. Thats what the girls say, they melt at you touch? i don't get it, i didn't melt .. " She muttered. "Poke me." She said wanting to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya

Kyouya

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:00 pm

"I never touch anybody..."
He blinked, then slowly poked her arm, unsure. What the hell is she getting at?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DownStairs Library.   DownStairs Library. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DownStairs Library.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next