Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi

Welcome. You have been accepted to our private academy. Hope you enjoy it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main gates!

Go down 
+7
Kio
ILuvKaoru
Yuki-chan
Rena
Chouko
Nanaka
Sayomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sayomi

Sayomi

Main gates! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Sayomi sighs walking into the school soaking wet followed by her charas.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 am

Sayomi stands out in the rain watching the lightning flash.
Back to top Go down
Nanaka

Nanaka

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 am

Nanaka walks past with her umbrella. She holds her umbrella in a death grip.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am

Sayomi watches Nanaka confused
"Hey Nanaka-chan." She calls out softly while waving slightly
Back to top Go down
Nanaka

Nanaka

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 am

Nanaka is startled, and lightning flashes. She her legs freeze. She turns, and waves slowly at Sayomi.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:58 am

Sayomi blinks and her eyes widen walking closer to Nanaka she looks at her curiously "Nanaka-chan? Are you afraid of thunderstorms?"
Back to top Go down
Nanaka

Nanaka

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am

Nanaka puts her hands up in defense. "Oh, no no no. I'm just chilled by the rain."
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Sayomi smirks slightly then turns it into a bright smile
"Ah ok! Do you want to go the cafeteria? Ill make you some tea!"
Back to top Go down
Nanaka

Nanaka

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Nanaka brightens up a bit. "Sure!" Anything to get out of this storm.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 pm

"All right lets go" Sayomi said walking in twirling around a few times
Back to top Go down
Nanaka

Nanaka

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Nanaka moves her legs, but they feel like stone. She follows.
Back to top Go down
Raven Bleu

Raven Bleu

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Raven rode up on her Precious, her helmet on her head and soaked from head to toe. But she liked the rain. Not once had she gotten sick from it. Raven whooped and pulled the front wheel of Precious to the side in a sudden jerk, causing the back wheel to whip around and screech loudly. Her charas screamed, grasping her biking vest in an attempt to not get thrown off. She left a short black mark on the concrete from it. She hopped off Precious, put down the kickstand, and took off her helmet. Her jet black hair fell behind her and into her striking blue eyes. She grinned devilishly as she set down the helmet on the seat of Precious. The motorcycle rumbled its protest as she turned the key and pulled it out of the ignition, then fell silent. Raven pat the motorcycle and twirled the keyring on her index finger, whistling. She caught the keys and stuck then in the pocket of her jeans as she entered the school. Her charas followed, darting after her to not get wet.

(Wow, that's long... O.o)
Back to top Go down
Raven Bleu

Raven Bleu

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 pm

With an expressionless face, Raven walked out and twirled the keyring on her finger again, then stuck the key into the ignition of Precious. Precious roared to life, trembling with energy. Raven smiled. Her charas sweatdropped, but grasped her leather biking vest in exasperation. Raven chuckled and sat on Precious, putting on her helmet. She grinned and revved the engine, her feet still on the ground. This caused the back tire to go wild and screech loudly. She laughed insanely and pulled her feet up onto the steps on Precious. The motor cycle roared and dashed forward, leaving a short black mark where the back tire was. She laughed again and pulled the front wheel about a foot off the ground in a wheeley, then put it back down on the ground. Her charas were now anime crying in fear. She whooped as she revved the engine, going down the road like an insane maniac.

(Kekeke. I give her a bad reputation with this, don't I? I dun care it's fun xP)
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:15 am

Saki walked through the lagre gates with her bags in her hands.
*great* she thought *another new school*
Back to top Go down
AmberxTigermoon

PostSubject: Main Gates   Main gates! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:25 am

Amber slowly approachs the gates, she never liked switching schools, though she never really liked new places in general "ugh why do I have to switch schools in the middle?" she said too herself as she walked into the gates for the first time and looked around observing her new school "hmm I think I'll be able to get used to it eventually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main gates!   Main gates! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main gates!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4